Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Scrapbook of Memories



The Year 2008 is now a scrapbook of memories. They hold some of my most prized possesions....days of hugs and kisses with my little grandson, a husband that loves me for me beyond measure. Special moments with parents that hold dear to my heart, sisters that make me laugh and share in the adventures of life, blessing of my children and their spouses. Each day was an adventure.

Each year is an adventure. What will I do with today? It's a journey through sunlight and shadows. Will I make the most of it?

My greatest hope for 2009 is a heart for the Lord. If only this can be... the rest will all fall into place. Lord let it be.

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words about my hooked rug.

Hope you and yours have a Happy New Year Ginger!!

Shelley said...

Ginger - nice post today! Happy new Year!

Unknown said...

How nice and also you have a lovely blog!!

primitivebettys said...

Happy New Years wishes to you & your family! You are a dear friend with a HUGE heart!

:) Betty

Kimberly said...

God IS good, all the time!
Blessings, Kimberly

Farmhouse Blessings said...

There can be no greater hope, Ginger. So beautifully written. I love how you ended it with "Lord let it be". Those are powerful words.

Blessings,
Lea