Monday, January 12, 2009

~*Almost 200 Quilt Books For Sale *~
Plus More To Come

I've been busy loading in more pictures of the quilting books I have for sale. There are also a few needle punch books and embroidery thrown into the mix. As I add new pictures they will be at the top of the list.

I still have a knee high stack to get listed...so keep checking back.
Here's the link....Books for Sale


I've just finished hooking two more rugs. The goat is a pattern I picked up when I went on a trip with my dad to Texas. I love the colors...of course red is one of my favorite colors.



This little mat is one I designed for simple little reminders of spring. I've been thinking of my tulips and other bulbs tucked beneath the cold ground. It always a nice surprise when they begin popping up!

Happy Trails....Ginger

4 comments:

Oma aka Meme said...

your rugs are lovely and praying that the books sell and I enjoyed your blogging- hugs Meme

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Ginger,
Love your rugs, they are so nice!! I thought I had alot of books, you are selling alot of nice quilting books.

WoolenSails said...

Love the new pieces. I like using animals in my rugs.

Debbie

Nancy said...

Is there a list of prices somewhere?