Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just a Doodlin'.....




It's been another busy weekend and I don't feel like I accomplished one thing. Do you ever feel like that? Sure I got loads of laundry done, attended a birthday party for my nephew, went to church, made several trips into town. Come to think of it I guess I accomplished more than I thought I did!

I thought I would share a couple of little doodles....nothing fancy just been thinking about planting flowers. The farm store we stopped at over the weekend already has seeds out. Just right click on the picture and print it out it's your's for the usin' just give credit to the designer if you would.


I find myself looking at this little one and seeing just how fast time does go by. He does love his PaPa! He has to be doing whatever PaPa's doing.


Of course a snack of crackers and cream cheese is a big hit.



PaPa was busy looking at a book so Sloan had to get in the recliner and look at one too.



This bubble blower sure makes blowing bubbles a breeze. It's a good thing I don't mind bubble splashes. You know they grow up so quickly or do they PaPa???





Happy Trails to You....Ginger

7 comments:

primitivebettys said...

It looks like FUN at your place! Thanks for the flowery doodles! So pretty!

KKJD1 said...

Sounds like you were busy this weekend. I dont think the laundry ever gets finished around here. Hope you have a great week! Blessings, karen

WoolenSails said...

Looks like you had fun this weekend. I need to get my doodle pad out, too.

Debbie

Carrie P. said...

Bubbles in the house. Now he is special. Love your doodles.

MommaB said...

how sweet...Hi Ginger I got my hook today. and also the sample...so neat..thanks it sure makes it easy to see what its supposed to look like...going to get me a kit the first of the month...I am so excited...thanks so muhc..hop over to my blog and see what I posted about you...Hugs Momma B

Terry said...

I just love those pictures! That little guy has so much personality. The one with papa eating crackers is too precious!
Thanks for the great doodles!

Terry

CathyJean said...

Ginger,
Thanks for sharing your doodles! Neat!
I love the "bubble picture" sooo sweet!:)
Cathy