Sunday, January 11, 2009

I won't live long enough to....

Make all the projects in all these books. I'm cleaning out a major portion of my quilting and painting books along with a few repeats of rug hooking books.

I want to sell them all...but not sure just yet where to list them all. I'm guessing there are a few hundred.







I just hope the camera battery and computer holds out!
If your in NEED of some quilting books you might stop back soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a link to a start of the massive list of books!

Primitive By The Light of The Moon Picturetrail

Happy Trails...Ginger

7 comments:

kelley said...

Ginger...if you have a scanner you can just scan the covers in...much faster and easier than taking photos~

Anonymous said...

Ginger,
What good is having a library if you've used and read all the books? I tend to collect books of pattern ideas too, but they are dear to me and at this point I couldn't part with them. I will keep my eyes out to see if I should gather even more...from your library if you sell some!
Lauri

Rhonda said...

Ginger
Are the books you posted for sale?? how do we get in touch with you about them??
Rhonda

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Kelley~ Thank you for the suggestion!

Rhonda~ The books are for sale. Just follow the link to my picturetrail on the righthand side of my blog by clicking on the pic of books for sale. You can also click on the cow on the upper right hand side of the blog and you can email me.
Hope this helps.
Ginger

Kimberly said...

Hi Ginger, has the Thimbleberries Pint Size Traditions been spoken for yet? How much are you asking for it? It would be shipped to Canada, so any guess as to that cost?
Thanks! Kimberly

primitivebettys said...

That is a TON of books! If I were only a quilter.... wait... I should not think like that! ;) I too have a TON of books! LOL

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Kimberly~ I sent you an email with the cost....if you don't get it let me know!
:)Ginger