Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been missin' my lil' buddy!



Our lil' cowboy has been visiting his other Grandma and Grandpa and I have surely missed him. He turned 9 months old today and I did have the pleasure of having lunch with him. Time is flying by and before we know it we will be having birthday cake for this lil' one! Don't you just love how his Grandpa feeds him....



The hay is done except for putting it in the barn until winter arrives. The cows are sure to be happy come winter time. Lots of hay for cold winter days. Hard to think of cold right now with the temps soaring into the high 90's.











This ol' buzzard returned to scavenge for field mice. He stayed quite busy looking for his supper.






I did find a spare moment to finish up a needle punch and have already begun another. Tomorrow I hope to over~dye some more floss for some fall items I'm wanting to do. Hope each of you are having a fun~filled summer and taking time to have a cold glass of lemonade or iced tea.

Happy Trails to You.....Ginger

1 comment:

kornkribprimitives said...

Ginger,
Your needlepunch is just gorgeous!!!

Do you have any advice for someone like me that would like to learn to needlepunch? Is there a certain type of needle that is better, patterns, thread, etc?? How would one start? Thank you for any advice and God bless you!
Blessings~Linda

If you can offer any adivce on getting started with needle punch you can email me at kornkribprimitives@yahoo.com

thanks a bunch!!!!! *~*