Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Primitive Christmas Pattern Booklet


The temperatures here have been so refreshing. Cool crisp nights just like I love them. Wish they would stay forever it just makes me feel good inside. Can you believe how close to Halloween it is? Soon the kiddo's will be dressing up and go out for some tricks and treats.
My house has signs of fall everywhere with more to drag down from the attic....just gotta get up there!

Not to be left behind Christmas has been on my list of things to do. I've got most of my Christmas shopping done and hidden away....that means NO PEEKIN' for when my family comes over!


Christmas Time's a Comin' pattern booklet is filled with snowmen and santa's. There are twelve different patterns inside and also an extra one on the cover. I plan to needle punch up some this coming weekend to show you what's inside. I have already printed some booklets and you can find them at my pattern shop over at Lemon Poppy Seeds.
Primitives by the Light of the Moon Patterns

I hope each of you are enjoying signs of Autumn in your neck of the woods.

Happy Trails....Ginger

3 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Looks like a very nice book. I bet snowman are just beautiful in needlepunch.

I am still working on my first punch needle and not progressing. But I received a beautiful pumpkin in the mail from a friend and now I can see what it is supposed to look like. (Mine does not look like that! LOL) But I won't give up. Maybe one day, I'll finish a project that looks as pretty as yours.

Smiles,
Lea

Anonymous said...

As a parent it seems like Halloween has become more and more elaborate both in the decorations and the kids costumes.

appleberrycottage said...

I love the punch needle bunnies! (not that I'm thinking ahead to spring) How difficult is it to take the punch needle and make it into something stuffed? I'm new to punch needle, but dabble in sewing, stitchery, cross stitch, etc.
Laura