Monday, December 15, 2008

Cold Wintery Days and Keeping Busy!



December is flying by so fast and the cold temperatures have arrived. It's been a busy past few weeks for sure but I'm sure after the New Year things will slow down a bit. I dusted off my punch needle and made a few things to update the Lemon Poppy Seeds and Country Fried Primitives shops. I wanted to do more but it's that time of year! This one is just a little pillow with a simple primitive needle punch heart.



A little sewing pocket with a red wool pincushion. Perfect for little projects.



An olde~fashion heart with bits of gold to keep your pins and needles nice and sharp.



Then because I do love to make penny rugs....the 3 little kittens with a penny border. Mercy as cold as it's been they really should have mittens!


This week my daughter Jennifer Noel with celebrate her 24th birthday. Where has the time gone.

Then my little niece Megan will turn 7. She is just the sweetest thing always full of energy and happy to give you a hug!

Well I better get to work. No little elves here today to help me with my growing list. Just a sleeping little boy that will be ready to go hard at it again!

Happy Trails....Ginger

8 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh where are those elves when you need them? LOL

Love your new projects! I just don't know how you do it, but every project is just a lovely and unique as the next. I like them all!

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Love that name.

Wishing you and yours many Christmas blessings,
Lea

primitivebettys said...

Charming treasures - always :)

Happy Birthday wishes to Jenn & Megan!

Smiles,
Betty

Carrie P. said...

The heart punchneedle projects are great. Are you using yarn? What kind of punch needle are you using if you are using yarn.

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Carrie~ The needle punches were made using a cameo punch needle with 6 strands of embroidery floss and the needle setting is on #3.

I have made projects with yarn. When I do I use an oxford punch.

Shelley said...

ginger - you always have the most adorable projects going on!

KKJD1 said...

The pillow, pincushion and rug are all so cute. I have started trying to make some valentine heart stuff for my etsy. I am done I hope with all my Christmas crafts and list. So I figured I 'd get ready for the next holiday so I wouldn't have to rush. Have a great day! blessings, karen

CathyJean said...

Ginger,
I really like all of these, but the heart is my fav!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Hugz,
Cathy

Unknown said...

Hi Ginger, thanks for visiting my blog, and saying such nice things about my needle punch works. I am a total beginner with this and I am just loveing it.
Have a fabulous holiday and birthday wishes to your daughter.
Rosie