Sunday, December 7, 2008

Smile We Have a Winner!




What a busy weekend....and still there is much left to do before a new week begins. We did a little finishing touches on our Christmas shopping today and if you know me I am not a shopper! Thank goodness my daughter has a great mother~in~law that likes to go with her. Danny and I did some shopping after church today and we came across some very unhappy shoppers. I did have to grin as we walked out one door and of course Danny asked why I was smilin'......Well, as a lady walked into the bookstore we had just came out she looked as grumpy as a bear so I gave her one of my smiles looked like she needed one. Danny said he didn't think she took it! Oh well all you can do is try...right!

Now I want to put a smile on one of you as I announce the winner of My Favorite Things Giveaway and the winner is Miz of Threads of Miz. If you have a moment stop over at her blog to see all the wonderful things she stays busy creating.

I want to thank everyone who has signed up for all the giveaways that I have had over the last weeks. What a blessing to receive so many fun comments. Be sure to stop back and visit throughout the New Year as I plan to share even more.

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Congratulations to Miz! Thank you Julie for all your generosity.
I learned from my Dad growing up to give a smile and a hello to everyone, no matter what mood they are in. He particularly enjoyed doing it to those who were "not" in a good mood. Eventually, they couldn't help but smile or have their mood change.

Carrie P. said...

Yay! for Miz. Congratulations to her. She is going to like your generous giveaway.

primitivebettys said...

Yippee Miz! :)

Sharing smiles is a wonderful way to change a person's mood. Good for you Ginger! :)

Smiles,
Betty

KKJD1 said...

Congrats Miz! All your Christmas decor looks great! And as far as the lady accepting your smile well may she got up on the wrong side of the bed! Hope she gets up on the right side from here on out!lol Blessings, Karen

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to find out that my name was picked! I had a crazy-busy day at work and this has given me a huge smile. Thank you so much for hosting this, Ginger. I will find a way to pay your generosity forward to someone else and give them a smile as you gave me. Smiles ARE addicting, right?
Hugs,
Lauri

Terry said...

Congratulations Miz T!

I'm so enjoying my snowman doorhanger I won from you Ginger and I think of you each time I walk through my door. I've had a lot of compliments about him too.

My nickname growing up was gigglebox, and smileyface. Do you know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile?
You probably did the ole grumpy bear more good than you know.

Take care!
Terry