Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Easy Homemade Peanut Clusters...Yum!



Thought I would share a very easy recipe for peanut clusters that we have been making forever. Danny's grandmother made these long ago and when I first tried them I loved them and are they ever easy to make. You just got to hide them or give a lot of them away once their made or you'll keep going back for more!



Here's what you need:
Almond Bark in either the white or chocolate.
Red Skin Spanish Peanuts
Microwavable Bowl
Spoon



Just place all the almond bark in the bowl and microwave about 1 1/2 minutes until melted. Be sure to keep a check on it and stir after about 45 seconds.



Now just put in the peanuts and stir.



Be sure to add lots of peanuts and mix well.




Just drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper or freezer paper. Let cool and then enjoy!

Happy Trails...Ginger

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Yummy! I'm going to make some of these...thanks for sharing the recipe.

Shelley said...

This is something even I can make - thank you!! :-0

Peddlin'Treasures said...

This is the same recipe my Mother-in-law showed me. Very simple and that's the way to go this time of Season.

Kay
Peddlin'Treasures

woolyredrug said...

Yum...these look delicious!
I just picked up some almond bark and candy canes...to make my peppermint bark. I'll have to post it on my blog when I get around to making it...that is if I don't switch to peanuts...LOL!
Hope you feeling well my friend!
Laurie

Kimberly said...

Yum-o! My daughter Julianna and I are having a baking night here and it's a bit hard since I'm about out of flour! We've made shortbread, PB cookies, lemon bars and nuts&bolts. I'll have to see about the candied almonds tonight... I'm winding down and still need to work on some painting.
Have a great night! Kimberly

KKJD1 said...

Ginger I see the pounds adding up with these delish candies! Blessings, Karen

primitivebettys said...

I've been thinking of these since you mentioned them in your email. Now I'm drooling seeing the photos!!! Guess I'll have to run to the store to get the chocolate & peanuts soon!

:) Betty

Kathy (woolfind) said...

I make something similar using morsels instead of the bark and I add pretzels and peanuts together. Yours sounds really good too!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Mmmm ~ I think I just gained 2 pounds looking at them! LOL

Smiles,
Lea