Thursday, October 9, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!!!!


It seems just like a few days ago when we were anticipating the arrival of our very 1st grandchild. I never really knew what people meant by....just wait until you have grandkids! It's true.....I think when your raising your own your so busy with everything you don't have time to enjoy all the little moments. Somehow it's different with grandbabies. Life's hurries and worries are put aside and you simply just ENJOY!


Exactly one year ago this little boy with a head full of hair made his appearance and my life will never be the same. He's been an absolute joy beyond my imagination.

He loves going to see Papa's cows.


Outside is his most favorite place to be.


He is fascinated with all the scarecrows and loves to touch them.


So today after lunch in celebration of his birthday a little cupcake for my little pipsqueak! I'm sure the next year will be just as treasured!

Happy Trails....Ginger

10 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

How adorable is he?:) He is one handsome little boy, love the pic especially with his pap:0
It's true they have a way of wrapping you aroung their finger from day one. I took Samantha to pre-school today and she was the Munchie Monster meaning she brought the treats for the day and got to dress the bear. She was so excited and cute I might add.
Have a wonderful time with him, they grow up so fast.
Rondell

primitivebettys said...

Happy Birthday to Sloan!!! :) With lots of kisses & hugs!!!!

Angie said...

He is one cutie! Love his hair! Thank you for the perspective on being a grandparent. I myself have some time before that happens but I am happy to hear that there are even more joys to come!
blessings,angie

basketsnprims said...

What a little doll! Happy Birthday to the birthday boy. Being a grandparent is undescribable.

Pam

Kathy (woolfind) said...

How precious is that?? Enjoy every minute you can with him. Happy Birthday!!

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to Sloan!! His hair and eyes are beautiful. What a sweetheart!!

Juanita said...

Oh Ginger
He is so handsome!! There's nothing like em!There is just no words to describe it.I feel ya sister.Have a blessed day.
Juanita

pinetrees on the moor said...

Hi Ginger, i know what you mean about your 1st grandson,my one was born last year on the 1st of October,my friend told me its different to having your own and boy was she right,they are the love and light of your life and i than god everynight for the gift of Ellis.Happy birthday Sloan.He is such a cutie.Take care~Kate~

Carrie P. said...

He's a sweetie-pie!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Awwww so cute! I CAN NOT wait to have a pipsqueak come into my life. DIL is trying so hopefull by this time next year.
Enjoy each and every minute with him and thanks for sharing!!