Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~*~Pay It Forward~*~



While visiting Kim at Simple~Need's Blog I saw that she was playing a wonderful little game called *~Pay It Forward~* and it sounds like a lot of fun.
Here is how it works, the first 3 people who comment on this post I will send you a surprise.

Then you post it on your blog and the first three people who respond to your blog you would then send them a lil' gift and it just keeps going!

You just keep your gifts SMALL (something that can fit in a manilla envelope or just a regular envelope).

On this part I am going to change the rules just a bit....The first 10 people that leave a comment here on this post will receive a surprise!!!

I have some lil' goodies all ready to go out so be sure to leave your email address so I can get one out to you!

Happy Trails.....Ginger

9 comments:

From Sherry's Heart said...

OH Ginger,How COOL!!!!!
You're such a Sweetie!!!!!
Oh & thanks for the bid!!! Tis an honor coming from an expert puncher that you are!!!! And on your own design!!!!!!!!
Sherry aka:The Queen

jstoff@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great idea of pay it forward online. I really enjoy reading your blog, the crock pot tip with tan dye and floss was great. I can't believe how well the swivel works for seperating it.
One last thought, who wouldn't smile seeing the picture of your sunflower? Thanks again,
Louie
ddroyer@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful kind idea!!!
I also have enjoyed your beautiful web site.
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Ginger, this is such and awesome idea. I enjoy your tutorial on how to dye floss...will be trying it out.

harvestmoon@twcny.rr.com

october*moon*primitives

woollylottrugs said...

Hey Ginger.

I don't think I know how to do this. It's not working for me. Now the peace I feel when I come here is getting un-peaceful.LOL..... anyway you know I love this blog and you!!! I keep trying but I can't seem to post a comment. I keep trying. See if this one comes through. LOL


hugs (again)
Cyndi

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your blog.

primitive_spirit@hotmail.com

Beth Twist said...

Hi Ginger... I have been secretly peeking at your blog for a little while, and haven't chimed in just yet, but now's a great time! :) Thanks for keeping such an informative blog. I greatly enjoy the tips and tricks from a fellow artist...

Beth (Heartstring Primitives)
twists@integrity.com

staci said...

Is your PIF still open? I would love to be included :)

Anonymous said...

Am I too late? This is an older post but I found it by reading backwards.I love this blog and I'm bookmarking it. Happy Labor Day!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth