Wednesday, May 7, 2008

*~* I turned around and....*~*


I turned around and see that my little Jennifer Noel is all grown up! This coming Friday night she will graduate from college. I remember the day her big brother went to kindergarten and she cried.... she wanted to go to school too! So she went to pre~school for a couple of hours twice a week...actually they called it Mother's day out.

"A daughter may outgrow your lap but she will never outgrow your heart" not sure who said this but it sure is true!

I have two little nieces graduating from kindergarten next week and before you know it my sisters will turn around and ......

I made the most wonderful lasagna yesterday and it was so simple. You can find the recipe by going to www.thepioneerwoman.com/cooking. The lasagna was quick and easy and my family ate it up! I had the pleasure of being able to stay home again today and made the Carrot Cake from her recipe....my son loved it! Of course he loves dessert as much as his moma. There is a little left for the lunch crowd tomorrow if I can keep it hid!

Happy Trails....Ginger

No comments: