Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Little Log Cabin On The Prairie

 
I have been punching again with the Valdani Pearl Cotton #8's.  Such wonderfully dyed colors.
The Little Log Cabin On The Prairie is a pattern I will have available later this week.  You will be able to find it in my etsy shop.
 
Our spring days have been filled with lots of rainy days....the grass is so green and the skies have been so very blue.  Our big red barn is still waiting to be built.  The rains have delayed the builders but we shall not complain about the rains that bring moisture to our pasture grasses and ponds.  We shall just call them showers of blessings!
 
We are very thankful to have my dad back out of the hospital again.  He had quite a bad week last week and we so appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.  
 
This weekend we will celebrate the 3rd Birthday of Eva Mae....my goodness how fast time goes by.
 
I've been hooking, punching, and crocheting in between work, little league baseball games, and everyday chores.  I even tag along a little project to work to do any chance I can get :)  I day with stitching or hooking makes for a happy day here at the farm!
 
Happy Trails.....Ginger
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Shirlee said...

What a lovely post, & what a wonderful new punch needle design! I have not punched for months ... I'm just not "getting it." All my pieces end up curving almost into a bowl shape. It is very distressing : (

primitivebettys said...

Another very sweet pattern! You are always so talented! I'm so glad your Dad is doing better this week. Continued prayers of healing for him! :-)

Saundra said...

Ginger, I'm SO HAPPY your dad is back. Wishing you fast work from the builders and a very happy 3rd Birthday celebration this weekend.
Saundra

Saundra said...

Ginger, I'm SO HAPPY your dad is back. Wishing you fast work from the builders and a very happy 3rd Birthday celebration this weekend.
Saundra

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Shirlee,
You might try steam pressing your piece once you have finished punching it should lay nice and flat after that. Hope this helps....Ginger

Three Sheep Studio said...

Your Log Cabin design is very fun !
Glad to hear good news about your Dad.
You are probably eager for your barn raising.
Rose

annie said...

Love your cabin!
Thankful he is home!
Has it been 3 years?
I remember when she came!