Monday, April 13, 2015

A Free Doodle BLOOMERS

 Bloomers
A free little doodle just for you!
I punched this piece using Valdani pearl cotton #8's in the following colors
P2
O524
H204
P5
P4

Use the doodle below simple by right clicking and printing.  Enlarge it to whatever size you choose.
You may also rug hook, oxford punch, applique, or needle punch your piece....It's for you so have fun and use whatever medium you choose!


It's been a crazy few weeks.  Dad has been in the hospital but is back home and we would appreciate your prayers as he will be going back in to have more stents placed in a few weeks.  Mom and Dad are taking each day as they come and they sure could use some good nights of rests!

Happy Trails.....Ginger


9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that's lovely :) i shall be making it as soon as i have enough spare pennies to get a kit, new follow from me :) xx

From Sherry's Heart said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH Ginger!!! It's really neat & VERY kind of you!!!

Farm Girl said...

Thanks for the update on your Dad, I will be praying. I have been thinking about him. Very cute doodle. Thank you Ginger.

Gayle said...

Thanks so much Ginger - this is darling!

primitivebettys said...

Thank you Miss Ginger! I have it printed & on my work table! :-)

Saundra said...

Very generous of you Ginger, thanks. Prayers for your father and all the family as you go thru this worrisome time.

Saundra

acorn hollow said...

Keeping your Dad in my prayers.
thank you so much for the free doodle. I love it.
Cathy

annie said...

Thanks so much, I love this!
praying for your folks!

Valerie C. said...

Thanks for the pretty flower freebie, Ginger! Hope your dad continues to improve.

Hugs,

Valerie Collins