Monday, January 3, 2011

~A Basket Full Of Noodles~


Wooley noodles that is. Lots of #6 cut wool noodles in so many wonderful colors. Perfect to punch with an oxford punch needle.



Just a simple design and it was so quick to do. Sometimes it's good to do something that is simple and quick. Our little booth at the antique shop needs some tending to this week and I've been trying to finish up a few pieces to help fill in here and there.

Something to think about....

Kind Words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa

Well it's back to binding :)

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

Love, love, LOVE that heart mat!!! The colors, the background variations... all of it! That won't stay in your booth for long!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
I still haven't tried my Oxford needle that I purchased 3-4 years ago! Maybe you will inspire me.
Sweet mat.
I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Kathy (woolfind) said...

what a cute heart Ginger! And love the quote..

primitivebettys said...

Another cutie! I was wondering if you girls still had your booth. Sure wish I could visit it sometime.

Love the quote :)

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

learning how to rug hook is my new years resolution... your work is very nice. I guess once I get going with it, I too will have one of those baskets full of noodles....
Happy New Year
Sabrina

Farm Girl said...

I just love your little mats, If I go back to visit my sister, I will stop by your booth.