Monday, February 15, 2010

As Close As It's Going To Get...


I've always wanted a log cabin but I'm sure this is as close as it's going to get for me. But I sure love the look and rustic feel you get of log homes.


Monday mornings brings a special lil' guy to start my week off with lots of smiles, hugs, and a few kisses. He likes to empty his toy box that I keep in the living room and sit in it and watch movies...notice the dino's under the loveseat no telling what lurkes under there!



Yesterday morning we woke up to howling winds and snow but by the afternoon it was already melting. They say more is on the way but today we are enjoying sunshine...Hooray!



This little quilt was made by me years ago. I'm thinking it's a bit bright for my taste but I do like the design. I can't remember who the pattern was by. Well it's time to play with dinosaurs and race cars...hope your enjoying the start to a new week.

Happy Trails....Ginger

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I like the colors in your quilt, not too bright and a happy piece. What kids use to relax in;)

Debbie

Joanne said...

Your little log cabin is so sweet! Love it - I just don't know how you get done all you do! Everything is great!

coinguyslady said...

My little guy is here for a play day or two with Nana. The little quilt is cute,how about a little "tea" to help the bright color.

primitivebettys said...

Dinos & race cars! What a way to spend the day! :)

Your rug & quilt are both very sweet. Great job!

Smiles,

Betty

ps... under 2 weeks 'til Lenexa!

Anonymous said...

how sweet is he, love that picture ☺