Saturday, November 15, 2008

~*Sock It To Me*~


I have always been just a tad bit crazy when it comes to doing things....let's just say if your gonna do it you might as well do it right except for I have the hardest time keeping my sewing room clean.

Well as my daughter rolled her eyes and just shook her head I opened up a lil' shop over at Country Fried Primitives. Once a month I hope to do a few different little things.

These two little monkey's Dot and Spanky can be found over there. I need to finish up some of these UFO's of quilts that just lack the binding, embroideried pillowcases, and maybe even a few painted items.

Now remember tomorrow night is the drawing for the Welcome Snowman and then be sure and check back a few days after that because I've been gathering up some goodies I'm sure you'll love!

Happy Trails....Ginger

4 comments:

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

What a great little shop! I love it and its name.

And let me tell you, someone is going to very happy to get that darling monkey couple for Christmas. They are sooooo cute! I love their lips. LOL

I intend to post about the giveaway I won right here. Do you mind if I post your monkey photo too, and tell folks where they can find them?

Blessings,
Lea

Gingerbread said...

Well these 2are fun looking, who thought of there names? They are good. Julie.C

craftingaplenty said...

Hi, I love the monkeys. Thanks for the help. Also how did you get the music thing on your blog? I know I have to create a playlist but how do I get it on my blog? twgless(loretta)

lindanuts said...

I absolutely adore these monkeys!