Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tutorial on Finishing A Punch Needle Project

 
I have a lot of needle punched pieces and there are a lot of different uses for them.  Ornaments, pillows, pictures, stockings, door greeters, book covers, little stuffed dolls, pins, necklaces, pincushions, and the list goes on and on.
 
 
I made some simple little videos to show you how I finished the piece above.  The pattern will be available in a couple of weeks if you are interested.  I used Valdani pearl cottons size #8 but you can use your favorite threads.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Trails....Ginger
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love your tutorials!!! They are the best. :)

primdollie said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful mini videos on your new needle punch pattern that I absolutely love!! Thnx for sharing how you finish this piece! Helps me a lot with just figuring out what to do to the backing with ones I have completed and have had no idea what to do with them! thnx a million!!