Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wool Applique Workshop!

 
Christmas Blessing Wool Applique Workshop Coming July 2015
 
 
I will be hosting and teaching a two day workshop here at the farm
July 17th - 18th, 2015.
Class limit of 14 students

 
You will learn the basics of crazy wool applique, several different embroidery stitches, and
how to put your stocking together.

 
You will be creating your very own heirloom to last a lifetime plus it will be lots of fun!
If you are interested in attending the workshop just email me at
 
There are 9 spaces left!
 
Class fee is $50
You will receive lunch and snacks for both days
Warm & Natural
Lining fabric
Pattern and Classroom instruction
 
You will provide
Wool, threads such as pearl cottons or embroidery floss, sewing needle, pins, and sharp scissors.
(For those who need wool or pearl cottons I do have those on hand for purchase)
 
The stocking measures 18 1/2 inches long.
 
Happy Trails.....Ginger

6 comments:

denise said...

sounds like so much fun! wish i lived closer. :-)

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Ginger - how fun...a workshop.
I love these events and so wish I lived closer.
Good luck to you all and have fun.
Karen

annie said...

Sounds like a wonderful class, wish I lived close by!

Rugs and Pugs said...

What fun. Wish I was closer.
Happy Easter.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like a fun class and a beautiful piece to make.

Debbie

Trace4J said...

Love it.
Wish I lived in your area.
Woolie Hugs