Tuesday, November 18, 2014

O Christmas Tree

 
I've been keeping the wool and hook busy making some fun rugs.  Can't you just imagine this dear ol' snowman singing.......
 
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!
The leaves are so unchanging
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
The leaves are so unchanging
Not only green when summer's here,
But also when it's cold and drear.
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
Thy leaves are so unchanging!
 
 
Finished up this simple flower and sure like how it turned out!

 
Happy to say I have bound 4 rugs but as always still have more to bind!
 
Think I will go pull a few loops and see what those wooly worms will turn into :)
 
Happy Trails....Ginger

7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your snowman is too cute!!!
When you're caught up, can I send you my rugs to bind...lol?
Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful pieces, makes me miss hooking, so hopefully I will make time this year to do some new pieces.

Debbie

annie said...

love these 2 esp. the snowman!
all your things are terrific!
hope you have a great holiday season!

Jacqueline said...

AS always your work is charming. Thanks for sharing.

Saundra said...

Good for you Ginger, since you are on a roll can I send you a couple of mine?

Have a great day.
Saundra

primitivebettys said...

I love seeing your finished wares! You put so much heart & energy into all of them... and your personality shines from the too!

Farm Girl said...

You do make the cutest things!
I love that flower and that snow man looks so happy. Not to mention you are so fast. I hope you are keeping warm!