Thursday, October 30, 2014

52 Days Oh My!

 
Fifty two days is a long time to be away from HOME!  It sure is good to be back although I had such a great time at Silver Dollar City being one of their craftsman for the National Harvest Festival. 
Everyone was so nice and I met so many wonderful folks.  The days began with opening ceremonies and this Awesome Eagle was brought out as the Veterans led a parade with the American Flag and the Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem was done right in front of our booth each morning.
 

 
Here I am with my new found friend "Oreo" and if you know me I like cookies so Oreo is a fitting name!
 

 
We had several days that were on the cool side.  Danny was quite the sport demonstrating oxford punch needle and he has become quite good at it!  Ann helped with all the different things we had such as needle punch, oxford punch, rug hooking, and locker hook. 
 
We sure appreciate each and everyone that stopped by to visit us!  WE had several repeat customers from last year that have made many new things and loved seeing some of the pieces they made.
 
Special thanks to Miss Cathy for helping out when we were super busy.
 
Well with being back home it has been a whirlwind of visiting the grands, unpacking, getting back to work with Danny, ballgames and catching up on laundry.
 
I've been listing supplies, patterns, and finished goods in my etsy shop and on the website. 
 
Hoping I can settle down and catch up on blogs and seeing what all of you have been doing!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and Happy Halloween.
 
Happy Trails.....Ginger

5 comments:

Earlene said...

Looks like fun and I would love to hear the story on that skunk your holding!!!!!
No place like home.
Happy Halloween

cucki said...

i like cookies too and oreo is so sweet..
big hugs
cucki x

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Halloween Ginger, what a sweet skunk, love the name. Blessings Francine.

primitivebettys said...

Oh Ginger! I have missed you! Really, you know I wanted to come to MO to visit you & Ann... but once again it wasn't possible. Maybe if you do it again next year?! BUT... we will HAVE to plan a get together sooner than than... once you are well rested from returning home. I know you are getting smothered with all sorts of family hugs & kisses! <3

okienurse said...

sounds like you have had an experience of a lifetime. I can just bet the grandees are glad MoMo is back home with them! So much to do and so little time to do it! Okienurse/Vickie