Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bits and Pieces


Oh how I have neglected blogging.  I have been hard at it getting ready for this fall being away from home for 2 months and vending at a show and then at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO takes time away from the computer.  
I will be vending SEPT 6TH, in Warsaw, MO at the community building from 9 am to 3 pm.  If you are in the area it is a wonderful show with lots of vendors!

Then I will be teaching Oxford rug punch and needle punch on Sept 8th at the Saltbox Primitive Woolens in Warsaw, MO.  

Then Ann and I will be off to Branson, MO where we will step back into the 1800's for 7 weeks and be craftsman demonstrating rug hooking, rug punch, locker hook, and needle punch at Silver Dollar City!  I have found out that my cabin will be located right behind the gazebo where the performers sing and dance on the main square..... If you are visiting that area from Sept 12- October 26th we would love for you to stop by and say Howdy :)

I've been making lots of magnets, hang tags, and little canvas pictures along with boxes and other things with the paintbrush and paints.



Mom made this wonderful dish towels and they look just too cute to use!
I wrapped them up and have them packaged and ready to go.


In between all the crafting  we have been busy checking out the spiders and bugs after Sloan gets out of school each day.


Can you believe this boy is in FIRST GRADE!  He will turn 7 in October and he is growing up so fast!



I have been finishing the binding on lots of things and making more pins and stockings.



Scrappy rugs got bound.


Needle punches still need the finishing touches and I leave in 2 WEEKS....I think I can, I think I can!

Been crocheting and braiding little coasters.

To top it off this lil' gal is going to preschool 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours and she is upset that they haven't left yet!  She knows all her abc's and can already count to 26!  


Here is a picture of both Eva (as a baby)  and Betty wearing a shirt supporting our business.  Miss Betty is growing like a weed.....she is such a good baby and can sleep through just about anything!



Yes I am going to miss this kiddos while I am gone!  

I will have to another post in the next few days and let you see what a SPECIAL FRIEND sent me.....it was quite a surprise and I'm so blessed by her friendship!

Now you have seen the bits and pieces that have been keeping me busy......hope you enjoy the bits and pieces of your days as much as I do!

Happy Trails.....Ginger

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You really have been busy, but it must be fun to do different shows and meet new artisans from different areas. The grandkids sure are growing fast.

Debbie

primitivebettys said...

Ginger, everything is GREAT! Well... except the spider! LOL Your grandbabies are all so super cute! I love em!

Your works and your Momma's towels are awesome! I know you will come home with all empty totes! I so wish I could visit you at the hook-in... and I'm still trying to figure out how to get to SDC.

:-) Betty

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
Sloan has gotten so grown up. Geez, I remember him when he was Miss Eva's age :) How can she already be going to pre-school? Pre-school is wonderful for kids, me thinks.
You get more done than anyone I know. Sure wish MO was closer.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Farm Girl said...

Gosh you have been so busy. It makes my head spin. Every thing looks so pretty Ginger I do hope you have a wonderful time.