Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Traveling Sewing Boxes and Stacks Of Patterns!


The weeks are slipping away as I am packing and finishing goods for the 2 months that I will be in Branson, Missouri at Silver Dollar City.  I finished up these 5 boxes during the last 2 evenings and inside is a plain little wool pinkeep filled with snippets of wool and crushed walnut shells.  I have about a dozen more to finish then it will be on to putting the finishing touches on a LOT more pieces I have in the last stages of being done.  

The majority of the kits are made and with the help of MOM I have just over 1,000 kits!  She has been cracking the whip (just kidding) but she does keep me on track :)  It has been great fun working with her and reminiscing about days gone by!  Thanks MOM :)


She put together over 1200 patterns last week and then we added them to the pile that we had been working on over the last few months.  My booth should be FULL to the brim with lots of new patterns, finished goods, kits, and tools of the trade!

I will be vending at Silver Dollar City from September 12th to October 26th....so if you are in the area please stop by and say Howdy!

Happy Trails.....Ginger



11 comments:

cucki said...

Wow the boxes are so lovely ..I love them so much
Your mom is very sweet.
Enjoy my dear
Big hugs x

Jacque. said...

WOW!! How exciting for you, Ginger! Have a great time and sell everything...and more!

Jacqueline said...

Sorry to say I won't be any where near there but want to wish you the best of luck with sales. I love your work.

Unknown said...

Hi Is evelyne from France , and I like your designs.big kisses.

Raymond Homestead said...

You have been busy girls that's for sure! Your booth is going to be awesome!

Country Whispers said...

Love the little boxes. I sure wish I lived nearby. I'd definitely be visiting. Good luck with your booth.

WoolenSails said...

That is a lot of kits and nice that your mom can help you out.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh you have been busy!!! Lucky you to have mom for a helper and to keep you in line.
Hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

What an involved process but so rewarding on so many levels! Enjoy!

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Ginger
What fun little traveling boxes! These are certainly going to sell.
You are so fortunate to have your mother still with you and on top of that to be your best friend and helper...couldn't get much better could it.
Good luck in Branson.
Karen

Shirlee said...

I sure do wish I could come to Branson, just to see all your sale items! The boxes look wonderful! I really admire your preparation for the trip : ) Your mom looks like a very nice lady : )