Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Prairie Moon Primitives It's Open


I finally opened a website :) Prairie Moon Primitives
and yes it is still a work in progress as I have a LOT of things I still need to log in.  I have new patterns coming soon, hand dyed 4 ply wool yarn for rug hooking and oxford punch, wool thread for needle punch, and oh so much more!
The Welcome sign above is one of my newest needle punch patterns.  It is $5 and you can also order a kit.....don't you just love the colors?  Inside this pattern you receive both the drawing of the sheep and the cat and the kit includes enough wool thread to have your choice  of the sheep or cat!




Rise and Shine is another new needle punch that is coming soon!




I've been sorting all the hand dyed 4 ply yarns and I have a lot to photo and log in hopefully in the next few days I will have that ready to go.







Wool threads perfect for the Ultra needle punch medium or large needle!  I still have a lot more to load in.....if only I had more hours in the day :)

Happy Trails....Ginger


5 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Love the signs and such beautiful colors.
Cathy

From Sherry's Heart said...

CONGRATULATIONS GINGER!!! Wishing all the best success with your new website!!! WOW have I ever seen you grow & grow since I talked you into doing that very first needle punch pattern!!!
The Queen

jennifer768 said...

Congrats on the new website!It is sure to be a big success.Love your patterns and work.Hugs,Jen

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

everything looks wonderful my Friend!
Blessed be,
L

denise said...

love the chicken! my next door neighbor would love that.