Sunday, November 17, 2013

Log Cabin Welcome and A Day With Friends


I finished up a new needle punch pattern and I have it available as a kit or just the pattern.  It will be available on Prairie Moon Primitives and Etsy





I also made a kit of the Frosty and Friends.....It measures 8 1/2 inches across when finished.



This weekend we had the ladies out for a time of rug hooking, needle punch, and penny rugs.
Carolyn is new at rug hooking and she is getting a LOT done.


Aren't they wonderful!!!!



We had 15 gals this time and we sure had a great time visiting.


Lunch was soup and sandwiches.



My mom, sis Jane, and niece Mandy also came out and worked on some crafts.





We will be meeting again December 7th and will have our yearly Christmas party!  

Wishing each of you a wonderful week and hope you find time to do something you love :)

Happy Trails.....Ginger

8 comments:

annie said...

looks like fun!
love frosty and esp. that cabin!

WoolenSails said...

What wonderful rugs and your new rug is a beautiful design.

Debbie

dee said...

Ginger, I still have a smile on my face from so much fun and laughter at your home on Saturday. What a great group and what a wonderful hostess you are. You and your Mom are GREAT cooks; everything was yummy. It is just amazing to me how much you get done and how wonderful your artistic talents are. Love, love, love everything I bought. Blessings, Dee

Three Sheep Studio said...

Your new punchneedle designs are beautiful !
What a great group of talented ladies. Looks like you all had a wonderfully creative time. ;)
Rose

cucki said...

Beautiful finishes..so cute.
Such sweet time with friends..
Hugs x

acorn hollow said...

Your needle punch looks wonderful! I wish I could get the hang of it.
It is always good when lots of creative people get together.
Cathy

Farm Girl said...

Just lovely. You made such fun things and have such fun doing it.
I was just wondering how is your Dad doing? I have him on my prayer list and I was wondering how he is doing?

Raymond Homestead said...

I just love your work! What fun with the ladies!