Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beloved Angel and Old Primrose

 
The wool dust has been flying...
"Beloved Angel" a quite simple little design I drew on a scrap piece of monks cloth and with scraps from the basket and a bit of hand~dyed ribbon given to me by a dear friend she came about this afternoon.
 

 
"Old Primrose" a fun lil' runner also done on a scrap piece of monks and most of the wool came from previous projects.   I'm on a hooking roll and drew 3 more little mats up this time on linen so back to the basket I go!  Snow and rain may be on the way and tomorrow I'll put on a big pot of soup and let the wool dust continue to fly!
 
Hope your staying nice and warm and enjoying your week :)
 
Happy Trails...Ginger

13 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening,both are beautiful , you really do wonderful work, Francine.

primitivebettys said...

You always do so much... and it is always GREAT! :-)

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces, I need to make smaller rugs but have a few large ones I really want to finish.

Debbie

dee said...

Ginger, this is the first time I have seen the hem binding hooked. It looks so nice; rather a soft touch for an angel or an animal. Great idea. It is so cute. Dee

Ronda Walker said...

Love your mats, how big are they? I'm thinking each one would take me at least a week to finish.

annie said...

really cute!

Trace4J said...

Beautiful Ginger.
I loooove the Angel.
Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be creating and have a pot of something simmering.
Oh simple joy.
Woolie Hugs
Trace

moosecraft said...

Oh I just love Old Primrose! Enjoy the snow and stay safe and warm!

My Colonial Home said...

You have Two beautiful rugs...and so creative!
I'm still on my first one! lol
Karen

Ann said...

Love them both! I think of you often while I use my little mats I purchased from your Etsy shop. ~Ann

Beckyjean said...

Both rugs are fantastic!! Can't wait to see what you hook next.

Have a wonderful day~Becky

cucki said...

It is truly so sweet and so wonderful x

Raymond Homestead said...

They look great!