Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa Claus Is Coming!


You Better Watch Out....You Better Not Pout.....You Better Not Cry.....I'm Telling You Why.....

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

I've got me one happy lil' elf all excited for Christmas. Hope your days are Merry and Bright!

Just listed a lot of things on ETSY all in time for Christmas!

We are suppose to have a wintery mix coming in this weekend....time to get the cocoa, wood for the stove, and some projects ready to work on! Wherever you are hope your staying nice and warm!

Happy Trails....Ginger

4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh, Ginger ~
Your 'lil elf looks so grown up in that picture! Very handsome.
Hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

The BESTEST elf ever! :-) Having some winter weather this weekend will really put the icing on the cake of holiday spirit! Enjoy and be safe!

Trace4J said...

Now that sure is one of cutest elves ever.
Blessings Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

TheCrankyCrow said...

Adorable elf!!! Ughhh - we're getting blasted with white stuff now....I know, I know, it's time - but I'm never "up" for it.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin