Monday, April 26, 2010

I Won A Wool Palette!


Look at this gorgeous wool that April of Red Jack Rugs sent me. It's a wool palette called Stormy Sea and it's just awesome.
The wool is created by April using 100% Dorr milled wool and W. Cushing's Perfection Acid Dyes. It will be fun trying them out....THANK YOU SO MUCH APRIL!!!!

April will be offering them for sale in a variety of color palettes so be sure and stop by and see all the different choices.

Hope everyone has started off their week with some sunny smiles. It's been quite cool here today but at least the sun was shining. With the winds whipping the clothes on the line it sure didn't take long for several loads to dry and oh they do smell sooo good!

I've been working on some small projects of needle punch and hand stitching. I like to keep a few projects going all the time....no idle hands here!

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

Congrats to you Ginger!!! Great colors of wool for a prim creation of yours!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Love the wool Ginger! Do you have anything in mind to use it in? Congrats on winning it!

Country Whispers said...

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has several projects going at one time. Now if I only had more time!
That wool looks so soft ~ I'm sure you'll find just the right project to use it on.

Robin said...

Love those colors. Hope you have fun creating something prim with them. Happy hookin' and thanks for visiting my blog(millstonemercantile)

WoolenSails said...

Lucky you, that is gorgeous wool and would be beautiful in an art piece. I am always working on something, it is a rare day that I actually just sit and watch tv without my hands moving;)

Debbie

patijane's primitives said...

Congratulations Ginger. What a beautiful palette of wool. Can't wait to see what you create with it.