Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Poppity Pop Pop Pop

 
Just about every day I do some sort of crafting.....It is my therapy and brings me lots of pleasure making something with my hands.  I finished these needle punches into little memo book covers.  Some have wool yarn around the edge and some have a heavy jute sewn around the edge. 

Needle punch pins overflowing finished with wool on the back and a pin sewn securely on.  Snowmen, Gingerbread men, Pumpkins, Birds, Christmas Trees, and more!
 

 
I wanted to try dyeing some wool yarn purple and came up with this color.  A quick oxford punch for Halloween!
 
It has been such a different July with several different days of rain and more on the way this week.  We are certainly counting our blessing!
 
We have a little surprise to share soon :)
 
Happy Trails.....Ginger

5 comments:

cucki said...

Aww so cute..I love the books so much..all your work is so beautiful always and it made me so happy.
Cute pumpkin.
Hugs x

Three Sheep Studio said...

The basket of Needle Punch pins is a feast for the eyes. Lots of treasures to be discovered !
Thanks for your kind words on my blog...You are a "no reply" so I have not been able to send you a Thank you !! ;)
Rose

Raymond Homestead said...

Somebodys been busy again! Love the pumpkin. Can't wait to hear about the surprise!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful new pieces. I got myself a new punch pattern, as a treat, haven't done it in awhile.

Debbie

primitivebettys said...

Looking good busy girl!