Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blooming Jacks


Just finished this cute lil' runner by Anita White that I purchased at Lenexa. It's called Blooming Jacks. Still need to press and bind it. I'm trying to do some rug patterns I have purchased in the past. I have quite a few to go. Seems like some have been put away and more purchased...so I'm setting my mind to finishing more so I can enjoy them.



With that said what do I do but draw off another pattern since I'm anxious to do another oxford punch. It's a rather large one but I hope to use up alot of worms from the scrap basket.



Here is a few of the treasures I found while we were on the trip to Lenexa.



I really liked the little pig and horse made from quilt scraps!

Today I stopped by the store and bought some seeds to start in the house. Are veggies high in the store or what! Thought a lil' boy might like helping me start a few tomatoes, peppers, and cantaloupes.

Happy Trails....Ginger

10 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Ginger, I love your blooming jacks! I was just thinking the other day about getting some seeds started in the house. Have a great week.

primitivebettys said...

Great rug & treasures! Tony is going to do some repair work on the greenhouse this weekend. Then I can get some seeds going too. :) Enjoy your planting.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love Blooming Jacks ~ and all your little punched pieces, too!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Love the pumpkins!! I have many patterns put away as well. But, then I try to think of one to design for myself. Too many creative impulses firing off!! It's nice to think of planting! I have a small yard, but doing some tubs of veggies sounds like a plan with the high cost of food!
Have a good week,
Courtney

moosecraft said...

OMG!!! Love that little piggie!!! :-) You did a fine job of hooking up those jacks! Can't wait to get some tomatoes growing here too!

Jacque. said...

Too dang cute! The rug and the treasures you found. Have fun starting your plants!

Karen said...

It's not fall but I do like your jack rug!

Raymond Homestead said...

Love the blooming jacks, what a cute pattern!

Farm Girl said...

I love blooming Jacks, that is so pretty. I like your treasures too.
Yes, I need to get my seeds started in the house too. I don't think our spring out here is going to be very long. I bet we are going to go straight into summer. Our trees already have green leaves. I don't remember that happening this fast in a long time.

Nettie said...

You really found great treasures Ginger, doesn't that excite you when you find something really awesome like the little pig and horse made from quilt scraps... How cool is that... Have a good rest of the week... Nettie