Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Congratulations The Winner is....


Joanne of Snippets and Scraps and Pieces. Be sure to stop over at her blog and see all the beautiful hooked items she has been finishing.

Just want to thank all of you for stopping by my blog and taking a peek into our little part of the world. I've finished my "PEACE ON EARTH" rug just need to do the binding. There are some finishing touches to add to some needle punch items so I can update the Lemon Poppy Seed Shop, just seems lately I'm so behind. Ever get that feeling?

I'll also have a free lil' doodle of this pumpkin pinkeep soon just need to get it scanned in the computer. It would be fun to do as redwork, applique, or needle punch.

Happy Trails....Ginger

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh Wow Ginger - I just got home from a few days away and saw this - I'm so excited - Your pinkeep is so cool! Thank you - You're the best! Joanne

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Congratulations Joanne!! You lucky gal you!
Ginger you sure have been busy. Can't wait to see your pieces!

Mary said...

Yeah for Joanne!!!! Can't wait to see your "Peace" rug Ginger!!! I bet your UFO stash is growing smaller by the day! Hope all is well!

Doris said...

Oh Ginger your "Peace on Earth" rug is wonderful. What a treasure for Christmas or any time.
I just did your free Scarecrow design and have it on e-bay now. Thanks so much for the design, I love it.